Are you racing in SMKA Round 9 on Sunday, October 23rd?
SMKA needs a head-count for race entries by next Friday, which is October 14th.
E-mail President@SMKA.org if you will be racing and how many entries (please specify racers and classes) you will have.
If there are at least 18 entries, the race will be held as scheduled. If not, the race will be canceled. Due to financial considerations, it is not feasible to hold races without enough entries.
SMKA will let everyone know if the race will be held by Sunday, October 16th.