Are you racing this Sunday, September 11th?
SMKA needs a head-count for race entries by tomorrow, which is Thursday, September 8th.
E-mail President@SMKA.org if you will be racing this Sunday and how many entries you will have.
If there are at least 18 entries, the race will be held as scheduled. If not, the race will be canceled. Due to financial considerations, it is not feasible to hold races without enough entries.
SMKA will update you this Friday as to the status of the race.